Educate | Challenge | Inspire
- Part-Time School Counselor • Blessed Sacrament Elementary
- Full-Time Instrumental Teacher (Band) • Blessed Sacrament Elementary / St. Patrick's Elementary
- Full-Time 2nd Grade Teacher • St. Patrick's Elementary
- Part-Time Office Support • St. Patrick's Elementary
- Part-Time Religion Teacher • Aquinas Middle School
Non-Contracted Staff Vacancies
Substitute Teachers - Aquinas Catholic Schools
Aquinas Catholic Schools are seeking candidates for Substitute Teaching Positions. The primary teaching responsibilities may include Reading, Language Arts, Religion, Social Studies, Mathematics, Music and Science. We are seeking a candidate who would thrive in a professional learning community that uses student results to inform instruction. We are seeking a candidate who would find success working in a faith-based school community. Submit Cover Letter, Resume, University Transcripts, and Copy of Current License(s)/Certification(s) if applicable.
All applicants must meet the following requirements:
1. Degree: Bachelor
2. Ability to work well with students of varying abilities and diverse populations within small group and individual settings
3. Ability to differentiate instruction
Interested applicants can submit a resume, cover letter, and three references to Human Resources Coordinator Lisa Caya at firstname.lastname@example.org
RESPONSIBILITIES: Aquinas Catholic Schools is a strong advocate of best practice. Our educational goals are centered on student growth and achievement. This school is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any individual on the basis of age, race, creed, color, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sex, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, arrest record, conviction record, military service, membership in the National Guard, State Defense Force or any reserve component of the military forces of the United States or this state.